
Who is this good looking man? Wow could it be the man of the house? The one they call honey and daddy? Well, yes it is...he doesn't appear much in this blog. Why you ask? Because he says he has to work so that we can enjoy our vacation :) THANKS babe we love you for all you do!!
Muh
Here is a mini Scott. I can see a little of me in him too. Ethan is so cute!!

You mean to tell me Scott has two pictures in this set? Now that is unheard of....wow he must be on vacation too!

Garrett loves to cook! I can't wait until he is old enough to let him go at it alone in the kitchen. My dream is to one day have my own chef.

Here I am in disguise. One day I might be famous for something and I am going to need a cover up. Do you think anyone will stare? Me neither :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home