Well it is time to send another good friend back to the states. Brittany, Alan, Faith and Carson are headed to Virginia Beach, Virginia. A little bit about Brittany, she is my triplet. I never thought it was possible to find one more person in this world just like me but I found her all the way over in Okinawa. God is so good!! He placed Brittany in my life when Buh and Shell couldn't be and I couldn't be more grateful to Him. What an awesome God I serve!! Our taste, personalities, and thoughts are the same. Did you hear me when I said, "THEY ARE THE SAME"? I shouldn't be surprised because when God does something He goes all out and gives it His best. He had Brittany waiting on me when I got to Okinawa. Now she is going to Virginia where we (God willing) are going. This family has such a special place in our lives and the friendship will be lifelong!! Thank you my friend for these past two wonderful years we have shared on this tiny island.
The other crazy nuts are Denise Yates and Joy Clakley (with glasses). Denise is from Tuscaloosa, Alabama... need I say more about how awesome God is? Joy's family rode over on the same plane we did May 2006. Our friendship started before we left the airplane and it has been a great/smoothe ride ever since. Denise is taking her two children back to the states to get them in school but will fly back at the end of August to help her husband pack out to head to Pensacola, Florida in October. The Clakley's still have another 9 months left....which is a sore subject with them because we were suppose to leave the same time they do but our orders were 6 months shorter...sorry Joy.


1 Comments:
It's only 6 months after y'all!!!! Don't make it any longer without all of you than it has to be!!!!!
And I feel truly blessed to have met on the plane, and thank you for introducing me to your wonderful friends!!!
By
The Clakleys, at 5:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home