SWIM LESSON TIME! Summer is here and the coolest thing to do is to go swimming. The boys have been loving it! I get to relax on the side while someone elses teaches them...that is the best part! Ethan loves to swim under the water more than he does on top of it.
Hey Muh! Love your blog!!!! Where will y'all be going when you Japan? Your family is so beautiful!!! It is so good to see you having fun adventures!!!!!! Love you! Steph
Hello my friend! I am glad you went on my blog to see all our fun photos. You have great blog yourself. I think this is the best way to show people what we are up to. We hope to know soon where we are going. It could be Virginia Beach or Tenneessee...we will see soon. Did you know my brother Greg married a Stephanie? Too neat! I hope you are having a great summer and will know something soon about bringing SH home. I love you! Muh
2 Comments:
Hey Muh! Love your blog!!!!
Where will y'all be going when you Japan?
Your family is so beautiful!!!
It is so good to see you having fun adventures!!!!!!
Love you! Steph
By
Greg and Steph, at 8:04 PM
Hello my friend! I am glad you went on my blog to see all our fun photos. You have great blog yourself. I think this is the best way to show people what we are up to. We hope to know soon where we are going. It could be Virginia Beach or Tenneessee...we will see soon. Did you know my brother Greg married a Stephanie? Too neat!
I hope you are having a great summer and will know something soon about bringing SH home.
I love you! Muh
By
MortonFamily, at 12:20 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home