
HAPPY HALLOWEEN OCTOBER 2009
HAPPY HALLOWEEN BLUE HAWAII STYLE. Elvis, Elvis!!! I was All Shook Up last night because I wanted to be Elvis' Teddy Bear for Halloween!

GARRETT as I don't know what.


Elvis and Priscilla from France

I wanted to dress up for Halloween but couldn't figure out what to wear.

Elvis has come to Floyd Street. Stephanie and Melinda are Elvis' biggest fans. We had 4 Elvis' and 2 Priscillas and 2 fans. Elvis sang all night long. We had so much fun. It is funny to see people from other countries get all dressed up for their first Halloween.


Scott says, "Thank you Thank you very much wife for dressing me up."

Our friends from Norway. Their first Halloween and they dress up like Elvis and Priscilla.

Bob and Stephanie Bartlett. They look foreign but they are not :)

Elvis on the balcony singing the night away.

The trees in Virginia are breathtaking! I love this time of year because of the beauty it brings.


Pictures just do not do the colors justice.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home