Morton Family Update

Monday, March 02, 2009

I was going through my pictures and found that I had not posted these of my kimono experience 2 weeks before leaving Okinawa. I was getting ready for the Chaplain Corps Ball with the help of two locals. They fixed my hair, make-up and dress. I had so much fun doing it but after 10 hours inside the dress I was about to pass out from exhaustion. The dress was so tight I was uncomfortable, but glad I did it.














































































2 hours later and here is the finished product. Don't I look Japanese?
















My wooden shoes are not as comfortable as my Nike tennis shoes but they will do for the next 10 hours.



















Melinda and her handsome husband!

Melinda and Mara Owens. Great friends made in Okinawa! I miss Mara and her family who are now in San Diego, California.



















Melinda and Kimberly Cain. Kimberly will be joining the rest of us over on the east coast in Virginia Beach, Virginia. We can't wait to see you Kimberly! We will party when you get here!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home