Morton Family Update
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Here we are at Chapel on Foster Base. Melinda, Mara, Diana, Daniel and Jeffrey on drums leading worship. Scott is preaching the sermon and Garrett and Ethan are taking up the offering. It is a great day!
posted by MortonFamily at
12:14 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
About Me
Name:
MortonFamily
View my complete profile
Previous
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Garrett was OB1 and Ethan was a...
I knew I would get a video of him before it was ov...
Our chapel has a praise team that I am apart of an...
NOW THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!! COMMANDER MO...
Since it is Halloween I am trying to make dinner f...
Watch out folks.....there is a new sherriff in tow...
GOD IS SO GOOD!! He has blessed me with some wond...
Facebook | Melinda Cochran Morton
Okinawa Chaplain Spouses Club get together. We put...
Facebook Dianna Andrews's Videos: Melinda Morton s...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home