Morton Family Update

Friday, October 24, 2008

GOD IS SO GOOD!! He has blessed me with some wonderful friends here on Okinawa. When December 1st comes I will be so sad to leave them! But my prayer is that our paths will cross again in this small Navy of ours!!





One last photo of our Karaoke night out! I tell you this is my favorite thing to do! I am excited to also know that Birmingham has their very own Karaoke place now. I know I can depend on my brother Greg and my twin BUH to go with me when I go home! My brother can sing, just don't let him know you are listening, it would embarrass him :) Until next time.....TOOTALOO

1 Comments:

  • love your blog Melinda and I especially love you and thank God so much for your friendship. Thanks for blessing my life!! :)

    By Blogger Owens Family, at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home