Morton Family Update

Wednesday, August 25, 2010


Scott and I took a trip to San Diego this past May and here are some things we did and favorite people we saw.















Where it all began! What a wonderful trip back in time of when Scott and I first got married :) May 4, 1996





Mrs. Lyons our wonderful lady we lived with in 29 Palms








15 years ago we had our first date on Coronado Island :) Wonderful memories have been made since then.





SUN, FUN AND FRIENDS IN SAN DIEGO! Joy and Maddie Clakley, Wanda and Emilio Marrero and Kumi and Jeff Etheridge (who flew out to San Diego with us for a Chaplain Conference).


Wanda is the hostest with the mostest. She had us bike riding, kayaking, sailing, shopping and so much more. She is a great tour guide!

Why did I get in the front? That is where the water comes in :)

Hotel Scott and I stayed in the first two nights. The rest was spent with friends :)

The famous photograph of the sailor kissing the nurse was made into a huge statue and stands across from Coronado.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home