Morton Family Update

Sunday, August 19, 2007


We went to the states for the summer and when we arrived at the airport, after 17 hours of flight time, we were greeted by a whole slew of family members!! I have a lot more pictures to show on our trip home. We had a great time seeing everyone after being gone for 13 months. This is Aunt Shell loving on Ethan. Then Aunt Shell grabbed Garrett while Aunt Buh goes after Ethan.




I got to meet, Brooklyn, my niece for the first time in 13 months. She was born the day we flew out headed to Okinawa. This is her daddy, my brother Greg. My girlfriend, Staci, of 30 something years was also at the airport to meet us. She was coming up from Gulf Shores to go to class for the week and it happened to be the same week we flew in. YEAH!! I can't wait until we fly in again for the last time!! That will be a year from now!!! Yippie! Here is another niece who loves her Aunt Muh who lives in "PAPAN", her name is Anna and I got to spend a lot of time with her and her brothers while I was home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home